Chris Lynn, RMT
Alchemy Grace ~ Integrative Bodywork & Energy Medicine
1235 Lake Plaza Drive Suite 130
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Contact Phone: 719-433-8872
– Certified Massage Therapist, Institute for Holistic Studies, Ventura, CA 1989-90
– Ortho-Bionomy (related to Positional Release and Strain/Counterstrain) Practitioner, Adv. Practitioner, and Adv. Instructor Training 1990-2008 (no longer active)
– CranioSacral Therapy I-IV, SER/Unwinding, and Whiplash Training at Colorado Cranial Institute with Jim Asher 1995-1996
– Classical Homeopathy at Homeopathy School of Colorado and Los Angeles School of Homeopathy, 2004-2007
– Matrix Energetics Levels I-IV, Practitioner Certification 2008-2010
– Intro to Fascial Anatomy, MFR I in Tujunga, CA with Frances Nicolais 2009
Chris Lynn is a 1990 graduate of the Institute for Holistic Studies in Ventura, California, where she became certified as a massage therapist. She has continued her somatic therapies education in Ortho-Bionomy, Reiki, CranioSacral Therapy, and most recently, Matrix Energetics, Myofascial Release and Hot Stone Massage. For several years she taught Ortho-Bionomy seminars throughout the U.S. and now independently teaches advanced bodywork skills to massage therapists, chiropractors, and other facilitators.
She is an ABMP Certified Bodywork Therapist with over 25 years experience in the healthcare field. She has practiced in a wide variety of settings including chiropractic, physical therapy and occupational medicine facilities as well as spa and wellness centers and private practice. Additionally, she has a background in the dental field and has developed and widely taught a method of somatic work for the resolution of dental and orthodontic trauma.
As an enthusiast of movement and free-form dance as her preferred method of self-care, Chris has joyfully studied Authentic Movement and Continuum. She allows the grace of these systems to inform her work with clients as they experience and trust the innate flow of movement within themselves.
Chris has studied at the Homeopathy School of Colorado in Boulder and is a 2007 graduate of the Los Angeles School of Homeopathy, a three-year program with a clinical mentorship in Classical Homeopathy.
Contact E-mail: email@example.com