You are almost done! Please (really, please) read through the information below and complete the final sign-up steps.
- You will receive an email confirmation within a few days of registering for the class. If you don’t receive a confirmation, it may mean that your PayPal payment did not get completed. Drop me an email at email@example.com or call 585-244-6180.
- A week or so prior to the class date you will receive another email containing class details/directions as well as the course syllabus via PDF. The syllabus will be shared via a PDF attachment. Download and save the PDF to your hard drive and/or print it for use at the class. Don’t worry…I will repeat these instructions when I send the link.
- In order to maximize the chance of you successfully downloading the syllabus I’ve begun to form a Facebook group for each class. I have done this after classes for the past year, as a way for classmates to network and share successes/challenges. I am now forming the group before the class so that I can add the link to the syllabus. In order to make this work smoothly, please send me a friend request, using this Facebook link to my profile: https://www.facebook.com/walt.fritz
- Enrollment at all seminars is limited. Fee includes the electronic course syllabus, which is distributed electronically approximately 1-2 weeks prior to the class date, seminar instruction, hands-on workshop training, and seminar certificate. You have the option to download the syllabus to an electronic reader, laptop, iPad, etc, or print it out for use in the seminar. You will not be provided a hard copy at the time of the class unless you notify us in advance of the class.
- We reserve the right to cancel any seminar based upon minimum class enrollment requirements, in which case the tuition fee will be returned in full. Foundations in Myofascial Release Seminars is not responsible for any guaranteed/prepaid airline/hotel reservation. If any hours or days of a seminar are missed, no refunds will be given and partial credit/CEUs will not be provided.
- We reserve the right to cancel any seminar based upon minimum class enrollment requirements, in which case the tuition fee will be returned in full. Foundations in Myofascial Release Seminars is not responsible for any guaranteed/prepaid airline/hotel reservation. You may contact me before finalizing your travel.
I ask for the below information even though you may have already supplied it while registering through PayPal to assure that I have a way to contact you and send you information regarding the class and syllabus distribution.