Looking for research surrounding myofascial release, both the older views, as well as more science-based explanations? Check out the Research Page.
Looking to expand your reach? Want to be seen by new patients? Sign up for the Free MFR and Bodywork Practitioner Directory here.
Looking for a therapist to deal with your pain/movement dysfunction issue? Click here to find one.
If you are a therapist and want to find free MFR handouts to use with you patients, click the Newsletter Archives and Self-help Tips
Does your mind need a bit of cleaning? Has it been stuffed full of poorly supported ideas about MFR and manual therapy? Check out some of the Worthwhile places (on the web) to visit to unlearn what you’ve been taught!
Here is the current list of locations I will be teaching my various seminars:
- Fayetteville, Arkansas: Upper Body
- Chicago, Illinois: Neck, Voice, and Swallowing Disorders
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota: Neck, Voice, and Swallowing Disorders
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Special presentation at the Voice Foundations Conference
- Batavia, New York: Lower Body
- Seattle, Washington: Lower Body
- Miami, Florida: Lower Body
- Los Angeles, California: Neck, Voice, and Swallowing Disorders
- Birmingham, Alabama: Upper Body
- Letchworth City Garden, England: Whole Body Seminar
- Bathgate, Scotland: Whole Body Seminar
- Burlington, Ontario: Presenting a One-Day workshop and 3-hour lecture as a part of the Canadian Massage Conference
- Tucson, Arizona: Lower Body
- Belleville (Newark area), New Jersey: Neck, Voice, and Swallowing Disorders
- Chicago, Illinois: Lower Body
- Knoxville, Tennessee: Lower Body
- Miami, Florida: Neck, Voice, and Swallowing Disorders
- Erie, Pennsylvania: Upper Body
- Many more to come. Check out the full details at this page of the website.